The race has 3 registration time that runners should note:
- Early bird: June 29, 2020 - August 31, 2020
- Standard: September 1, 2020 - October 31, 2020
- Late: November 1, 2020 - November 21, 2020
The sooner you buy, the better deal you get. Please keep in mind these important registration time
All runners buy tickets in Early Bird will have their names printed on shirts
Buy 3 get 5% Discount
Buy 5 get 10% Discount
Buy 10 get 15% Discount
Buy 20 get Discount
Buy 30 get 25% Discount
Buy from 50 tickets get 30% Discount, Free 10 cases Pocari bottle 350ml and 1 post on fanpage to introduce your company/ club (Maximum 250 words+ 1 photo)
For runners of PSR 2019:
- Discount 10% register HERE
- Applies for runners who are in the official list of Pocari Sweat Run Vietnam 2019. Do not applicable to sales, exchange, transfer of tickets but do not name change.
- Enter your ID number or Passport number which registered in PSR 2019 in the “Apply promotion code” box at the payment page of 123go
- In case you meet trouble when enter discount code (ID/Passport), kindly fill in this form for guidance: HERE
- 199.000 VND (5Km only)
Students above 18 years old: Send 2 sides of Student Card and ID card of yourself.
Students under 18 years old: Send 2 sides of the Birth Certificate of yourself and Identity Card of your legal guardian. Enter this Discount Code in the "Apply promotion code" box at the ticket purchase page of 123go.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Promotion applies to each fare level at each time of registration.
- The program is only applicable for each individual transaction (excluding transactions for promotion)
- Do not apply many promotions at the same time
- Application term: Applied until payment gate is closed.
The payment method of the race applies according to the policy at the ticket partner of 123go Please contact the following information for advice:
Hotline: 1900 561558
After completing the registration, runners will not be refunded the registration fee for any reason. Please read the details in the "Race Information" at "Race regulation". Click here to read more.
Please read the details in the "Race Information" at "Race regulation".
The age of runners as of November 22, 2020
- Distance 5Km: from full 12 years old
- Distance 10Km: from full 15 years old
- Distance 21Km: from 18 years old
*Note: Any Participant below the age of 18 in Year 2020 is required to seek parental/guardian consent. Their parent/ guardian need to sign on the Liability Waiver forms before participating the event. Organiser reserves the right to refuse entry to any Participant that fails to complete the aforementioned requirements.
After completing the registration, you will receive an email with the confirmation of successful registration. For any reason if you do not receive the email confirmation, please contact us in the following ways:
Hotline: 1900 561558
For runner above 18 years old.
- ID/ Passport (Hard copy or DIGITAL)
- Registration confirmation email (Hard copy or Digital)
- Waiver (Hard copy)/ Attorney
For runners below 18 years old
- Waiver (Hard copy)/ Attorney signed by the athlete (Hard copy)) download here ("Authorize letter/ Waiver of liability 2020 will be announced soon")
- Copy of ID card / Passport of the athlete (Hard copy)
- Registration confirmation email (Hard copy or DIGITAL)
- ID card / Passport of Authorized person (Hard copy or digital)
Read the "Race Information" page to have detail information about the race. Click here to read more.
If you have any questions or need further assistance, please contact us by the following ways:
About the promotions and race information.
Hotline: (+84)28 3820 4145 (Ext: 108)
About buying tickets and invoice.
Hotline: 1900 561558
The Organizing always arranges Medical stations along the way to support or you can stop at the Water Station or Nutrition Station to receive support from volunteers or to be notified to the clinic nearest. At the same time, the Organizing will allocate mobile nurses along the way to provide you the best medical support.
The Organization can change the race route before or on the race if it's neccesary. Therefore, you should pay attention to the signals marked on the road and follow them.