7 Foods that Help Muscle Recovery
After the training sessions, the addition of food certainly plays a very important role in the recovery of the body. Iron nutritionist and athlete Ironman Marni Sumbal said: “Fixing post-workout nutrition helps you promote faster muscle recovery, reduce pain & build muscle, and improve system function. immune, glycogen supplement. Therefore, if we are not important about the diet after exercise, the result of the whole training session will be considered ineffective ”. So, Let’s save these 6 useful kind of foods to help increase muscle recovery:
- Black beans: Provide protein & starch from plants. In addition, black beans are a good source of vitamins, including: Vitamins a, c, and b1. In particular, vitamin B1 helps prevent diseases related to joint pain, numbness, etc.
- Pomegranate: Contains many antioxidant nutrients that help reduce inflammation.
- Avocado: Contains many omega 3 fatty acids, potassium, vitamin C enhances immune function
- Bananas: Along with avocado, bananas are a great source of potassium - a sustaining element of energy after workouts. According to scientists from the North Carolina Research Institute (USA), bananas are more likely to be unexpected as pain relief, anti-inflammatory, increased exercise efficiency and support the recovery process after training sessions.
- Salmon: Contains high levels of protein & omega 3 fatty acids to help heal damage to muscle fibers, fight inflammation, boost immunity & prevent damage caused by oxidative stress
- Sweet potatoes: Sweet potatoes are high in Vitamin C and Potassium, but they are also a good source of starches for energy recovery and added sugar after exercise.
- Eggs: Provide amino acids to help the body repair muscle damage and reduce muscle pain. Eggs are also a great source of protein.
The above are foods that are good for the body and have the ability to help the muscles recover faster. Pocari wishes you practice fun and do not forget to apply the information above to get ready to conquer many tracks.